Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well I guess I'll head home

This is going to be a really short entry as I'm typing on an iPad which aren't easy to type on. But hey it's an iPad. A sign of civilization. Which I am about to depart. I've been enjoying amazing food fantastic weather and a comfy bed for the past five days in Hermosa beach, ca. I thoroughly enjoyed mt time here in southern cal and I will have more to talk about when I get to a mcdonalds and can be on my own computer. But for now, it's off to sequoia np! And this time imnot alone. For the 3000mile trip home I will be accompanied by Justine. It's going to be a very fun and excitibtrip back. After sequoia were stopping by Vegas and then the grand canyon then after that who knows! well be back east by mid august though that I can say. Heading east here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment